I’m finally back with a new recipe for you! Tonight, as I was watching the Food Network (as I always do…Uh oh! Here comes those pesky parentheses again) I came across a new show by country singer Trisha Yearwood. And to my surprise, she had some great recipes. As an extra surprise she had her husband and fellow country singer Garth Brooks! And Mr. Brooks made a delicious sweet treat called Miss Mickey’s Peanut Butter Balls (link below) but since I didn’t have 2 of the necessary ingredients I just made it with what I had and named it after Garth instead. And man were they delicious….
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 4 cups rice cereal
- 1 Cup Nutella
- In a large pot on medium heat, add sugar and syrup and stir together till well mixed.
- Remove from heat quickly and add peanut butter and mix till fully combined together.
- Add rice cereal and (you guessed it) mix till fully combined and let sit for about 3 minutes.
- Shape into balls with spoons and place on cookie tray and put in fridge to let cool.
- Melt Nutella for 1:30 in microwave till melted.
- After mixture has cooled dip Nutella on all or few and let cool.
- Then eat them.
- Just not all of them.
- At least not in one sitting.
Garth Brooks recipe: